What Is Pyorrhea
Pyorrhea, or periodontitis, is an advanced type of periodontal disease in which the periodontal ligaments and Jaw bones that support the teeth become inflamed and infected. That infects and damages the bones around the teeth.
If Pyorrhea untreated, resulting bone loss could cause loosening/mobile teeth and the eventual loss of teeth.
Pyorrhea is a condition characterized by Bleeding Gums.
Here we discussing about …….
Periodontal disease pyorrhea | pyorrhea dental problem | pyorrhea dental disease
Periodontics | Periodontitis Treatment
- Treatment for Periodontal Disease
- how to stop periodontal disease
- controlling periodontal disease
- Periodontal Disease Heart Disease
- holistic periodontal disease treatment
What happens if you have gum disease | How to tell if you have gingivitis
- Receding Gum Treatment
- Treatment of Gingivitis
- how to get rid of gum disease at home
- infection in gums
- what’s good for gum infection