“Teeth whitening at home”
– By Dr Bharat Agravat best cosmetic dentist-teeth whitening Ahmadabad, India
Evaluate your teeth whitening options, with information on bleaching risks, benefits, products, maintenance and the cost of teeth whitening.
Many available teeth whitening systems, along with products like
- Home Teeth Whitening .Tray Based Tooth Whiteners (Teeth bleaching)
- Tooth Whitening and Bad Breath Kits.
- Whitening Toothpastes
- Whitening Strips and Gels
- Whitening Rinses
- Teeth whitening strips
- Teeth whitening pen
Home Teeth Whitening .Tray Based Tooth Whiteners (Teeth bleaching)
Bleaching is one of the most common procedures of dental cosmetics. Bleaching whiten teeth that are discolored, stained, or have been darkened because of injury or drinking habits ,Pan Masala, Smoking, root canal treatment (RCT), can receive bleaching treatment. The degree of whiteness will vary from patient to patient, depending on the structure of the tooth.
The whitening process is effective on most
(1) Discolored teeth (2) darker stains (3) caused by antibiotics.
When you start to bleach we typically have you bleach your upper teeth first when you are bleaching both upper & lower teeth. Bleaching usually takes 1-2weeks for the complete result. We cannot predict the exact level of shade changes you will have with bleaching, but it will always make your teeth whiter.
- Properly do brushing and flossing
- Place the bleaching tray in your mouth.
- Place small drop of bleaching gel in tray at each tooth surface where whitening is desired.
- Place the tray in mouth
- Wipe off excess gel with toothbrush or clean finger.
- Trays are to be worn overnight or as per manufacturers guide line.
- When trays are removed, rinse with cool water and remove residual material and store in case.
- Keep your trays out of the sunlight and heat. Brush and rinse remaining gel from teeth after Bleaching.
- Remove bleaching tray before any meal.
Sometimes people experience temporary discomfort during the bleaching treatment, such as tooth sensitivity. These symptoms are transient & disappear within one to three days after completion of the treatment. It is important that the manufacturer’s directions are followed. Overall, tooth bleaching under professional supervision is an effective method for whitening the teeth.
Find out more about home teeth whitening with The Dr Agravat Dental Clinic Ahmedabad India.
Book a teeth whitening consultation today
Teeth Whitening at Home
Tags: dr bharat agravat best teeth whitening, teeth whitening at home, home tooth whitening, teeth whitening products, tooth whitening products, opalescence tooth whitening, Crest 3D White Teeth Whitening Products, Colgate Visible white, BriteSmile Whitening, teeth whitening tips, teeth whitening pen, teeth whitening strips, teeth whitening gel, tooth whitening gel, teeth whitening kit, tooth whitening kit, teeth whitening trays, teeth whitening system, natural teeth whitening,teeth whitening products India, tooth whitening product in india, teeth whitening at home India, teeth whitening at home Ahmadabad, teeth whitening strips India, teeth whitening Ahmadabad, tooth whitening Ahmadabad, teeth whitening India, tooth whitening India,