The Importance of Dental Care with Diabetes
Did you know that Diabetes is twice as likely to have Gum Disease as compared to non- Diabetes?
Diabetes is a disease that can affect the whole body & reduces the body’s resistance to infection, including your mouth oral hygiene. This is because uncontrolled diabetes impairs white blood cells, which are the body’s main defense against bacterial infections that can occur in the mouth oral hygiene. Like all infections, dental infections can make your blood glucose go up. As a result, the gums are among the tissues likely to be affected. Periodontal disease is also linked to the control of diabetes. New research suggests that treating periodontal disease and infection can even affect a patient’s blood glucose level.
On Occasion of World Diabetes Day Get your membership of “Dr. Agravat’s Diabetes Club”
manage by Dr. Bharat Agravat Cosmetic & Implant Dental Surgeon has treated many Patients oral health problem associated with Diabetes since 1999, to learn more about how you can protect yourself like…..
- Patients with diabetes are more prone to oral infections, tooth decay and tooth loss.
- Pyorrhea (gum disease) can make it more difficult for diabetics maintain blood sugar levels.
- Diabetics with advanced gum disease are more likely to die from heart and kidney disease than diabetics without gum disease!
- Diabetics who don’t control their blood sugar level have more gum disease and when they have advanced gum disease- Pyorrhea, it is much more severe.
Advantage of Dr. Agravat’s Diabetes Club Membership….
Dr Bharat Agravat offer special attention and care for oral hygiene, teeth and gums of diabetic patients, like:
- Examination of oral hygiene condition.
- Scaling & polishing of teeth.
- Special gum care programs and computer education software.
- Treatment for pyorrhea, bleeding gums, bad breath and foul smell.
- Advices for diagnosis of any risk factor for heart, lungs, kidney, etc.,
Continuously, we can make an important and significant difference for you. You can take responsibility for your health and your life. Take advantage of our membership of Dr. Agravat’s Diabetes Club offer.
If you’d like to receive a membership of Dr. Agravat’s Diabetes Club, sign up here!
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY