Dental Health Care Tips for People with Diabetes by Dr Agravat
- Keep your blood sugar as close to normal as possible.
- At each Dental Clinic visit, tell Dr Bharat Agravat dentist about the status of your diabetes.
- See your Diabetologist Physician before scheduling treatment for Dental Treatment.
- Make sure to give your dental surgeon your Diabetologist Physician name and phone number to include on your patient file.
- Bring your dental surgeon a list of all the names and dosages of all medications you are taking.
- Keep in mind that healing may take longer in patients with diabetes. Follow your dental surgeon post-treatment instructions closely.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY