Signs and Symptoms of Bleeding Gums/ Pyorrhea
There are some telling symptoms to watch out for:
Step-by-step progress of gum diseases:
tissue and bone anchor the teeth firmly in bone.
Swelling of gum
Gingivitis develops as toxins in plaque irritate the gums, and bleed easily, red, tender, swollen.
Gums become detached from the teeth, forming pockets. Tooth roots are exposed to plaque and become susceptible to decay and sensitive to cold, air and touch.
when the teeth mobile more attachment because the supporting bone is destroyed. Unless treated, the affected teeth frequently become loose, require removal by a dental surgeon.
Symptoms of Pyorrhea
- When Brushing Gums that bleed easily.
- Tender, red, swollen, Inflammation of the gums
- Bleeding of the gums
- Gums that have pulled away from the teeth.
- Pus discharge
- Improper functioning of the stomach
- Liver problems
- Gingival itchiness
- Gingival resection
- Teeth decay
- Persistent bad breath, bad taste and foul smell.
- mouth abscesses
- Oral ulcers
- deep periodontal pockets between the affected teeth and gums
- Teeth become Mobile or Loosening of teeth