How to Prevent Pyorrhea
How to Prevent Bleeding Gums
Good Dental Care Key to Preventing Pyorrhea.
Knowing the causes of pyorrhea will raise the individual’s awareness on Prevention against Pyorrhea. Also, this can help a patients make clear a plan of action to prevent self from experiencing bleeding gum.
Read more about causes of pyorrhea: Click here….
The following can be done to Prevention is better than Cure. The dentist will be able to detect oral problems early on and is able to provide prophylactic treatments to prevent the spread and aggravation of the pyorrhea.
- To prevent any teeth and gum problems by maintain properly oral hygiene is important to ensure that pyorrhea is prevented.
- Brush teeth at least twice a day morning & night.
- Use a soft bristles toothbrush with proper brushing technique.
- Use floss, and antiseptic mouthwash.
- Don’t use sharp toothpicks that could damage the gum tissue.
- Improve the immune system by eating healthy foods rich in vitamin C, rich in calcium and other minerals.
- Regular, always visit the dentist at least twice-a-year oral diagnosis where a professional cleaning is administered and a dentist can check for early signs & symptoms of periodontitis.