Single sitting Painless RCT
Single sitting Painless root canal treatment- RCT at Dr Agravat Dental clinic Ahmadabad India.
Dr Agravat Multispeciality dental clinic and implant center is located in Ahmedabad in the West of India. The clinic offers international quality dental care and overseas patients are treated at the clinic. Dr. Bharat Agravat as a Cosmetic & Implant Dental Surgeon practicing since 1999 providing cosmetic dentistry & comprehensive dental diagnosis along with treatment under one roof. He is expert in Root canal Treatment- rct is absolutely painless and extremely comfortable procedure to clean the canals roots of tooth and fill it with the imported filling material. We at Dr Agravat Dental clinic use state of art equipments like rotary endodontics, protaper system, RVG to envision modern root canals in a much better perspective.
- Patients who experience the exposure of a tooth nerve.
- Teeth with deep cervical caries
- The biggest diagnostic aid in this case is an X-ray. Which shows presence or absence of pus accumulation in the form of a periapical radioluency.
- An injury has occurred in the teeth and it is at exposure to the nerve
- A severe sensitivity of the teeth is making it impossible for the patient to consume hot or cold liquid and even food items
- First step is to open the pulp chamber to allow access to the canals
- The root canals are biomechanically further cleaned & shaped to free them of all debris with rotary instrument or Endodontic files.
- Once the tooth is cleaned the tooth is filled with imported root canal filling material to and seal up.
- Remaining cavity is filled with tooth color material.
- Once open, with help of special instruments known as barbed broaches the infected nerves is removed. The canals are flushed with antiseptic solution.
Cosmetic dentistry like (1) smile makeover (2) tooth whitening (3) ornamental dentistry- studding diamond (4) replacement of teeth by bridge & dental implant (5) braces- straightening or alignment of crooked teeth (6) laser dentistry (7) composite (tooth colored) fillings (8) fix denture, flexible and metal denture.
Oral surgery like (1) bone grafting (2) flap surgery (3) wisdom tooth removal (4) removal of cyst (5) traumatic injury (6) oral submucous fibrosis (7) root canal surgery.
General dentistry like (1) bleeding gums (2) mobile tooth treatment (3) foul smell (4) child dentistry (5) sleep apnea (6) fluoride therapy (7) dental health during pregnancy (8) oral prophylaxis.