What are Clear Braces? Or Invisible Braces?
The Clear Braces Almost invisible, these advanced invisible braces are a perfect solution for people who want to improve the appearance of their smile without shouting unnecessary care to their teeth in the procedure.
Dr Bharat Agravat received Certificate from Dr Maria Orellana, DDS, MSc, PhD. Director of Orthodontics, University of California, Behalf of ClearPath Orthodontics USA
Treatments are based on transparent orthodontic aligner is a comfortable, lifestyle-friendly and clear alternative to braces possible to straighten teeth without braces, wires and brackets.
Clear Braces can straighten and align teeth that are crooked or turned. Clear Braces aligners work whether your teeth are crowded or spaced and can correct most overbites and under bites.
The Invisalign Braces Process: Step by step treatment procedure of Clear Braces…
- First Consultation with the dentist bharat agravat for examination, diagnosis and understand treatment program. He explains the pros and con’s involved in treatment with Invisible Braces, the duration, clear braces cost. If need for perfect treatment plan, Dr Bharat Agravat will direct u for investigation to the diagnostic center for digital x-rays.
- Next appointment Patient should bring their OPG and Lateral cephalogram x-rays.
- After the patient is convinced for invisible braces an accurate impressions of the patient is made with special impression materials called silicone rubber base impression.
- The impressions are sent to the laboratory for computerized 3D scanning and planning how the teeth should be expected to look like at each stage. An approximation of the movement of your teeth by computer aided design software. At this stage the patient will have to pay at least 50 % of the total treatment clear braces cost.
- After 3 to 5 days a virtual set-up, a review of your before and after treatment and final result planning, is sent to the patient by email for examination, if necessary on seeing which the patient will get an idea as to whether the treatment is as desired by the patient and the dentist doctor.
- Then once the patient “call proceed”, the creation of the customized invisible aligners will be started which will. Molds of your teeth at each stage of treatment. At this stage the patient must complete the remaining payment.
- The aligners will be received from the laboratory within 3 to 5 weeks. Wearing each aligner for about two weeks
- If the patient stays out of Ahmedabad, the clear braces aligners can be shipped to the patient’s doorstep.
Important Universal Advices
1. Every one aligner has to be worn for exactly 2 weeks.
2. Every one aligner has to be worn all throughout the day except during meals and brushing. At least 22 hours wearing is necessary for perfect result.
3. In incident of loss, damage or breakage of invisible braces, please report to Dr Bharat Agravat immediately.
Clear Braces Aligner Insertion step by step procedure
- Be assured you have the proper invisible braces aligner
- Upper for the top teeth
- Lower for bottom teeth.
- When inserting each aligner,
- Gently push the aligners over your front teeth.
- Then, apply equal pressure, using your fingertips, to the tops of your left and right back teeth till the aligner perfectly fit into proper position.
- If clear braces aligners don’t fit properly on teeth,
- Gently chew onto cotton or gauze piece to seat your aligners into proper position.
- If you experience major uneasiness, please contact your treating dentist immediately
Clear Braces Aligner Removal step by step procedure
- Using your fingers, start on one side at the back teeth, and slowly work your way around to the other on the side.
- Immediately wash aligner with water, get rid of excess water, and store your aligners in the provided protective case.
- Do not use any sharp thing during removal of your aligners.
- Avoid unnecessary removal to prevent damage of aligner.
- Do Not use excessive force to bend or twist an aligner to get it off
Day-to-day Carefulness and Preservation of Your Clear Braces Aligners
1) Clean your Clear braces aligners prior to every insertion. You can use a soft bristle toothbrush using water or a small amount of toothpaste.
2) Rinse each aligner thoroughly with water after each cleaning.
Note: DO NOT soak clear aligners in mouthwash.
Proper Oral Hygiene
1) When you are eating and drinking removes your aligners, except when only drinking water.
2) Brushing and flossing of your teeth after every meal, breakfast and food prior to re-inserting your aligners
3) Regular oral checkups and cleaning are recommended for the constant healthiness of your teeth and gums.
Storing Your Clear Braces Aligners
- Store your aligners in a case when not in your mouth to protect them from loss and damage.
- Always keep the most recently used aligner’s box with yourself also in a separate case.
- If your current aligner is lost or broken, your treating dentist needs to be called immediately and you may temporarily go back one stage and use the previous set of aligners while a replacement is being made.
Note: Keep out of reach of children and pet animals.
Advantage of Clear Braces
- Invisible braces are the clear alternative to metal braces for teens to adult.
- These clear braces are the virtually invisible way to make better your smile.
- Clear Braces are removable medicinal high grade plastic appliances.
- Person wears instead of Traditional metal wired braces to correct malocclusion.
- Clear braces are an ultramodern alternative to braces, for teeth that are in need of straightening.
- Provide a simple way to accomplish correct straighten teeth any Teens, Child & Adult.
- You can remove Clear Braces aligners to eat, drink, brush and floss after breakfast & meal.
- You also removed for special event occasions.
If you find yourself asking “How much do invisible braces cost?”
The latest update is that most peoples are satisfyingly amazed to find out that the cost of clear braces orthodontic treatment is usually comparable to the cost of traditional bracket & wire braces.
Of course, Dr Bharat Agravat will be able to fully determine your treatment cost, which is based on your exact requirements. These reasons can include the difficulty of your case, how long your treatment time duration will take. Even your age can have an effect on the price of treatment. The cost of invisible braces treatment ranges from 90,000/- to 2, 50,000/- INR.
Remember to consider about the advantages of clear braces!
- Having straight teeth could help you to improve your self-confidence and looks.
- Straighter teeth are beneficial for your better oral health.
- And who knows, with that entire beautiful smile you’re going to do, it might lead to the perfect job or mate!
Another way to cover the invisible braces cost is to pay with a credit card. Our dental clinic Ahmedabad accepts a variety of credit cards as a convenience for patients.
Clear braces for Teenager to Adults
Getting metal braces for teen is not favorable things to do with school, games and hanging out with friends. With clear braces, you can straighten your teeth without metal braces and wires. That means you can still do all that things that make these best time of most enjoyable part of life.
Indian adults who wanted to have straighter teeth, but at this stage in adult life, metal braces are not choice most adults ready to consider. Dr Bharat Agravat offers you the convenience and flexibility to live life without the disturbance associated with traditional metal braces treatment. Start clear braces treatment and enjoy a beautiful celebrity like smile.
Clear braces are made of almost transparent plastic. In fact, you will be amazed to find most of people cannot even notice you are going through clear braces treatment. So not have to feel uncomfortable about your look. One thing people will notice, however, is that you will smile a whole lot more.
Comparison between Clear braces and Metal braces
Traditional Metal Braces
Clear Braces patient’s reviews
“I had wonderful experience with Clear Braces! The final result of clear braces treatment was definitely awesome and honestly above the level of my expectations! It was also quicker than what I estimated. Thanks Dr Bharat Agravat”
“I have been very happy with the result of clear braces treatment. Clear braces were an awesome latest great product for me to use and the dentist Bharat Agravat and staff made it an even more encouraging experience. I am very much pleased with the result. Thanks doctor for creating such beautiful smile.
Clear Braces Retainer
People who are going for clear braces treatment choose it because of its invisibility so traditional retainers with wires are not advisable. So usually a clear retainer that looks similar to the invisible clear aligners is given. It is made of a more long-lasting material.
Clear braces, braces clear, clear braces cost, clear braces vs metal braces cost, braces clear cost, clear braces cost vs metal, how much do clear braces cost, clear braces cost for adults, much does clear braces cost, do clear braces cost more, clear braces vs metal braces cost, clear braces cost vs metal, clear braces cost in India, clear braces vs metal braces, clear vs metal braces, braces clear vs metal, clear braces vs metal braces adults, are clear braces better than metal, clear braces vs invisalign,
Clear braces for adults, different types of braces for adults, clear braces for adults cost, clear braces pros and cons, clear braces reviews, do clear braces stain, braces clear retainer, orthodontist in ahmedabad, Invisible braces in india, Invisible braces braces india, Invisible braces ahmedabad, Invisible braces India, orthodontist in india, damon braces ahmedabad, damon braces india, lingual braces ahmedabad, invisalign, invisalign cost, invisalign braces, how much does invisalign cost, cost of invisalign