Single visit root canal
Painless Single Sitting Root Canal Treatment
“When there is a toothache, broken teeth or traumatic injury an acute infection with no pus accumulation in and around the tooth, a single sitting root canal treatment can be accomplished.”
Single visit root canal is gaining much interest these days in dentistry. It is faster, well accepted & prevents recontamination of the root canal treatment between appointments.
Single siting root canal treatment in endodontia refers to gain the access till pulp chamber, locate the canals, clean it, shape it with endo instruments and fill it with gutta percha points and seal it with the cement.
Single sitting root canal treatment is commonly done these days due to lack of time with people for multiple sitting, a busy person and it goes with their accelerated paced style of living
The greatest diagnostic advice in this case is a digital RVG X-ray. X-ray demonstrates the presence or absence of pus accumulation in the form of a Periapical Radioluency.
What is Single-Sitting Root Canal Procedure ?
- First a local anesthesia is administered to the tooth and the tooth become numb so that the procedure is more pleasant & comfortable.
- Next step Dr Bharat Agravat uses a drill to gain access to the area inside the tooth where the nerve is. A hole is made inside the tooth, to open the pulp chamber to allow access to the canals.
- Next, he cleans the pulp chamber and all root canals using with help of special endohandpiece instruments with use rotary files the infected nerves are removed.
- The root canals are flushed with antibacterial solution. Root canals are further cleaned scrapes and scrubs, cleaning it of debris and bacteria & reshaped to free them of all debris with the endorotary file instrument.
- Once the root canals are dry & clean, he is filled and sealed with a biocompatible material like as Gutta Purcha Points.
- The tooth cavity is then filled with a permanent tooth color light cure composite filling material.
- A root canal treated tooth should be ideally crowned after some days.
Advantage of Single visit root canal treatment
- Takes only half an hour to finish procedure thus saves time.
- A single visit procedure.
- The patient does not feel discomfort by local anesthesia again and again every visit.
- Favorable in patient who do not show up after first sitting in traditional old root canal treatment.
- This reduces the re infection chances by number of visits.
Indicationof Single visit root canal treatment
- Tooth nerve tissue has started to degenerate in case of attrition, abrasion.
- Teeth causing pain.
- Tooth nerve exposure in case of fracture or trauma to the tooth.
- Patients with acute tooth abscess.
Contraindication of Single visit root canal treatment
- The tooth with chronic periapical abscess.
- The tooth with the periapical swelling.
- Mobile (Shaking or loosened) teeth.
How long does Single visit root canal treatment take time?
Single sitting root canal is only half an hour procedure per tooth depending on numbers of canals present in the tooth.
What happens before the root canal treatment procedure?
Single visit root canal treatment decision is made then the dentist apply the rubber dam to which treatment is performed. Rubber dam acts as a barrier between tooth and saliva to prevent reinfection in the canal during canal obturation.
What happens during the procedure?
Please see above…What is Single-Sitting Root Canal Procedure ?
What happens after the procedure?
After the single sitting root canal treatment patient may feel a mild sense which is controlled by medicine. After the procedure Dr Agravat will guide the patient what to eat and chew on that side.
“A Dental Crown / Cap is necessary on root canal treated teeth because the tooth is non vital so any hard food chewing chance to tooth fracture possibilities.”
Single visit root canal
Dr Agravat Dental Tourism India
root canal treatment, root canal treatment cost, what is root canal treatment, cost of root canal treatment, dental root canal, teeth root canal, root canal treatment cost in ahmedabad, cost of root canal, dental root canal treatment, after root canal treatment, root canal treatment procedure, root canal treatment cost in india, root canal treatment in india, root canal procedure, root canal price in, ahmedabad, india, dentist root canal, root canal dental clinic, painless root canal treatment ahmedabad india, dental clinic in ahmedabad india.