Mouth Cancer Diagnosis Symptoms Causes Treatment
Mouth Cancer Diagnosis Symptoms Causes Treatment in Ahmedabad Gujarat India
Dr Bharat Agravat is one of the best dental surgeon Ahmedabad, Gujarat providing oral cancer screening, OSMF Oral Sub Mucous Fibrosis treatment and oral cancer treatment since 1999 at Dr Agravat Dental Clinic Ahmedabad.
Award winner and 18th years experienced Dr Bharat Agravat and his team of Oral Pathologist, Oral Surgeon, Onco surgeons and Oncologist having expertise in Oral cancer diagnostic test and surgeries like…….
- Restricted mouth opening treatment due to tobacco chewing, Pan Masala, Ghutka, Khaini, Supari, Use of misri and Cigarettes smoking.
- Oral Screening of early stage oral cancer
- Biopsy like Punch biopsy, Core biopsy of Suspected precancerous mouth cancer lesion
- Oral or Mouth cancer treatment & surgery
- Jaw bone tumors and cyst removal
- Laser treatment for Restricted mouth opening (oral submucous fibrosis)
- Tobacco damage teeth and gums treatment
- Mouth cancer diagnostic test or Oral cancer diagnostic test
Why Mouth cancer diagnostic test or Why Oral Cancer Screening test ….
The goal of oral cancer screening is to detect early stage mouth cancer or precancerous lesions that may lead to mouth cancer at an early stage — when cancer or lesions are easiest to remove and most likely to be cured.
What is Oral Cancer?
Oral Cancer, also well-known as Mouth cancer in India, is where a tumor develops in the mouth/oral cavity. It may be on the surface of the lips, tongue, the insides of the cheeks, hard and soft palate, floor of mouth and gums
Who is at risk of oral cancer?
People with a high risk of oral cancer may be more likely to benefit from oral cancer screening:
- Tobacco use of any kind, including Pan Masala Gutkha, chewing tobacco, snuff and Cigarettes smoking.
- Heavy alcohol consumption
- Previous mouth cancer diagnosis
Mouth Cancer Signs and Symptoms:
Early stage oral cancer is often painless and goes undetected
If you notice any of below Signs or Symptoms in your mouth contact immediately a top dentist Like Dr Bharat Agravat, best dental surgeon Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
- Painful mouth ulcers that don’t heal within few weeks
- Swelling, lumps, rough spots on the tongue, lips, gums, or any other in the mouth
- Mobile tooth or sockets that don’t heal after tooth remove.
- Early signs include white patch – Leukoplakia and red patch – Erythroplakia on soft tissues inside mouth
- Bleeding in the mouth for no apparent reason
- Numbness on the lip, tongue , face, neck or mouth
- Weight loss
- A change in the way your teeth or removal dentures fit together.
- Difficulty speaking, chewing, breathing or moving the tongue or jaw
Method of Mouth cancer diagnostic test by Dr Bharat Agravat in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
“Oral Cancer Screening Early Detection Saves Lives”.
Advance “O” Test Brush Biopsy.
Microspic Findings: (Cytosmear – PAP stain)
- Keratin Squamae:
- N: C Ratio:
- Cellular Atypia:
- Chromatin Pattern:
- Mitotic Activity:
- Abnormal Mitotic Figures:
- Multinucleated Giant Cells:
- Bethesda Classification Atypical:
Ask best dentist India Dr Bharat Agravat whether oral cancer screening is appropriate for you. Also ask about ways you can reduce your risk of oral cancer, such as quitting smoking and not drinking alcohol.
Early detection of Oral cancer is the only effective means of improving treatment outcomes & survival rates. Book an appointment today about the BrushTest!
Mouth cancer diagnostic test in Ahmedabad Gujarat India, Oral cancer diagnostic test in Ahmedabad India, mouth cancer specialist in Ahmedabad, mouth specialist doctor in Ahmedabad I Oral Cancer Screening Methods | Oral Cancer Detection