Painless, unique, ultra modern high-tech dental clinic experience at the Dr Agravat laser Center located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Created with a mighty combination of ultra modern state of the art dental technology and artistic hand skills of specialist dentists Dr Bharat Agravat since 1999.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry
- Less time in dental chair for dental treatment.
- Reduced procedure time in dental clinic.
- No Drill Noise during dental procedure.
- No whining sound associated with the dental drill.
- Absolutely Painless Procedure.
- During Surgery less bleeding.
- Suture-less surgical producer possible.
- No anesthetic injection requires.
- Extreme precision allows the placement of mini invisible fillings.
- Reduce Sensitivity.
- More comfortable for kids and young adults.
- Reduce Swelling.
- Less chance of postoperative infection.
- During Surgery Minimum damaged surrounding and adjacent tissues.
- Increase effect of tooth whitening without any side effect.
- No Consumption of harmful chemicals.
- Quick removal of tooth decay/dental caries. Long lasting fillings.
- Faster healing process.
- Preservation of tooth and surrounding structure.
- Dental laser’s ability to kill bacteria so create a more sterilized environment.
Important uses of lasers in Dentistry
There are several uses of Laser in dentistry for hard tissue and for a soft tissue.
Laser uses of dental (tooth) Hard Tissue.
- Sensitive Teeth and Fluoride Treatments
- Cavity detection
- Dental Implant
- Conservative Decay removal /Cavity Removal
- Removal of tooth structure or lesions to eliminate disease
- Desensitization Treatment
Laser uses of dental (tooth) Soft Tissue / Periodontium.
- Laser Depigmentation
- Smile design/ gum reshaping / Gumline contouring
- Gum lift / Crown lengthening
- Periodontal / gum related care
Special painless uses of Laser in oral dentistry.
- Laser Teeth Whitening
- Single sitting Root canal treatment
- Frenectomy and tongue tie
- Curing of restorative filling materials
- Cosmetic enhancements
- Lip Repositioning
- Minor gum surgery / Soft tissue surgical procedures
- Lichen planus
- Cold Sore/Ulcer
- Canker sore and herpes lesions – laser can reduce pain / itching of sores.