Teeth replace by Dental Bridge at Dr Agravat dental clinic Ahmedabad India
Welcome to India’s top dentist dr bharat agravat practicing since 1999 as fixed teeth replacement best dentist in Ahmedabad Bodakdev, Satellite, top dental clinic in India. Dentist ahmedabad with super-specialty dental clinic with the latest instruments, which is one of the best in India. Panel Dental Surgeon at ONGC Ahmedabad. To know more visit: www.drbharat.agravat.com
What is a dental bridge?
Fixed bridge can replace one or more missing teeth. It consists of one or more artificial solid teeth suspended to crowns that are placed on two or more supporting teeth. Fixed bridge helps to restore normal function and proper position of your bite.
Dental bridge helps to:
1) Replace missing tooth.
2) Helps prevent undesirable stress on the dental ridge.
3) Prevents over-eruption of the opposing teeth.
4) Prevents drift and tilt of adjacent teeth.
Types & Charges of Bridges:
1) All metal
2) Porcelain fused to metal (tooth colored)
3) Zirconium based (metal free)
4) Precious metal. Contact for dental crown & bridge price.
1) tooth trimming.
2) Impression taken to make a model.
3) The model is sent to dental lab where a crown/bridge is fabricated.
4) When a crown/bridge is ready, it is bonded with special type of dental cements.
1) if one or more teeth are missing it can be replaced with fixed bridge.
2) If the jaw has generalized space in between the teeth, the fixed bridge can fill the gaps.
3) Can be placed over implants to make implant supported partial or full mouth bridge.
1) Patient does not need to remove it once fixed.
2) If maintained properly, stays for a longer period.
3) Less expensive and cheaper than implants
4) Painless procedure and do not require any surgery.
5) Better than removal prosthesis both in function as well as esthetic.
6) Maximizes your smile, speech and chewing function.
The supporting teeth need to be trimmed.
Dental Bridges 5-25 years