Dental Braces FAQ
Can adults go for dental braces?
Lots of Indian adults are going through the dental braces treatment. It’s certainly not too late to get beautiful smile at any age and maintain your oral hygiene. Dentist Bharat Agravat can help you to decide if Dental braces treatment is the right choice for you.
Why would adults require dental braces?
Those adults who never treated with dental braces at early age to correct problems like spacing, crowding, crooked teeth, deep bite, open bite, cross bite, if untreated leads to several long term problems like decay of teeth, bleeding gums, pyorrhea, nervous smile, difficulty in cleaning and brushing as well as speech problems.
How can I realize that I require dental braces?
Consult with dentist Bharat Agravat and ask for checkup. Depending on your case and whether or not your dentist performs orthodontic work, he or she may choose to treat you or refer you to an orthodontist – a dentist who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities
What is difference in dental braces treatment for adults?
Dental braces treatment leads to same advantages as children obtain. Treatment may take around one and half year but may depend on severity of case and the type of braces you select.
What are the types of braces?
Types of braces
- Metal braces: They are made from stainless steel and most common type of braces.
- Ceramic braces: They are made from Ceramic material and Known as tooth color braces.
- Lingual braces custom made fixed braces bonded to the back of the teeth making them invisible to other people.
- Clear or invisible Braces: Clear aligners are the clear alternative to metal braces for teens to adult. These clear braces are the virtually invisible way to make better your smile.
How much do braces cost in India?
The cost of braces depends on the type you select. On average,
- Metal braces cost in the range of 25,000/- INR to 35,000/- INR
- Tooth Color Ceramic Braces cost in the range of 35,000/- INR to 45,000/- INR
- Coloring Braces cost in the range of 45,000/- INR
- Invisible or Clear Braces cost in the range of 65,000/INR to 1, 50,000/- INR
- How do I take care of my braces?
As every time, it’s really essential to maintain proper oral hygiene by cleaning oral cavity after every meal. In traditional braces treatment you have to avoid sticky food such as chocolate and hard food which can damage to braces and require regular visit to your dentist. While in case of invisible braces treatment you can eat whatever you want and no regular visit to dental clinic.