The aim of this course is to hone the clinical skills and knowledge of junior dentist in the field of basic and digital dental implantology and to familiarize them with the latest techniques and armamentaria and help them emerge a better clinician.
- 1 Standards Implant Placements
- Training is specific to your level of knowledge and skill.
- Tailor made Approach
- Live Surgery and hands on exercises.
- Perform on Patients*
DAY 1Introduction and Basics
- Introduction, Philosophy & features of an implant system with 5 implant systems
- Basic concepts of implantology
- Implant Designs, Bio Materials, Surface, Connectors etc.
- Anatomy, Bone Classification, Morphology, Availability
- Ancillary Implant Equipment and Implant Prosthetics
- Diagnosis, Medical Evaluation of Implant Candidate & case selection
- Overview of anatomy (Maxilla & Mandible)
- Bone evaluation
- Radiographic Tools in Implantology (OPG, CBCT, CT Scan etc.)
- Case selection & Treatment planning on CBCT scans
- Multi system implant components and surgical sequence
- Selection parameters for size and number of implants
- Basic surgical protocol, incisions, Suturing, soft tissue management osseo – Integration
- Basic surgical techniques (incision & Suturing)
- Complications & its management
- Hands-on: Implant placement on dental model with dummy implants (1 implant per participant)
DAY 2– Surgical Module
- How to operate physiodispenser
- Mechanics of physiodispenser (torques and gears)
- Patient preparation
- Surgery on live patients by Implantologist Dr Bharat Agravat
DAY 3– Surgical Module
- Bone – Implant Interphase
- Revision of surgical protocol
- Implant surgery on patient by student.
AFTER 3 MonthsProsthetic Module
- Introduction & features of prosthetic components & systems
- Cement vs screw vs UCLA abutments
- Overview of restorative treatment
- Abutment selection criteria for optimizing prostheses
- Prosthetic planning & solutions
- Impression taking on the live patient
- Prosthetic delivery on the live patient
- Evaluation of implant treatment
About Mentor Dr Bharat AgravatCosmetic, Laser & Implant Dentistry World..
- Clinical Mastership in Implant Dentistry from New York University USA. (Gujarat’s First)
- Advanced Education in Implant Dentistry at Harvard University School of Dental Medicine USA (Gujarat’s First)
- Min-Residency in Advanced Endodontics from University at Buffalo USA. (Gujarat’s First)
- Online Externship Implant Fellowship Program with DentalXP & NYU Dentistry at Atlanta, USA. (Gujarat’s First)
- “World Records India” holder for Dental Tourism. “First Time in The World & India’s First” Dental Travel Android Mobile Apps.
- Patented Innovations in Cosmetic & Implants Dentistry related Product “One Touch Smile”
- Diplomate & Fellow at the International Congress of Oral Implantologist – DICOI & FICOI, USA
- Fellow and Executive Council Member of Indian Society of Oral Implantologist – ISOI
- Expert Authors from Ezine Articles USA. (India’s First)
- Associate with International Organisation like “American Academy of Implant Dentistry-AAID
- Ex Lecturer at Darshan Dental Collage in Udaipur, Rajasthan and Mahadevia Dental Collage Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Former President of Indian Dental Association (IDA) and MTV Medical Association Ahmedabad India.
- Read more : Dr Agravat One Day Dental Implants Clinic since 1999
basic implantology course in Ahmedabad Gujarat india, basic implantology ppt, basic implantology pdf, implant ppt slideshare, dental implant prosthetics ppt, implant placement procedure,
FOR COURSE FEE AND REGISTRATION
Share Your Contact Details, Name, City, Mobile No on WhatsApp 98257 63666
Also 12 months 0% interest financing by Bajaj Finance and Credit Card available CONTACT US